Google Shades of my life: "Raanjhanaa" my views.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Raanjhanaa" my views.

I don't want this views reflects me as a critic. I am writing this to preserve my memories with Raanjhanaa.
    
  Dhanush fits best for the role of kundan. He excelled in each and every frame. Best part starts in second half where we see different shade of Kundan. Even though it's the first film for dhanush he never mumbled anywhere while delivering the dialogues. In som scenes while uttering few one liners he is very confident and natural.  His expressions while sorrow reminded me of moonu (3).
   Sonam is beautiful in first half and had enough scope in second half to perform.

Kundan's friends need a special mention here.  They were apt for the roles and will come in every second frame.

Story: From what i have understood the story is about women who feels what she thought was right and about a boy who feels obeying such woman is his duty.

+
Fresh and feel filled one liners.
Dhanush performance
Excellent story.
BGM by Rahman.

Again we will never find a real kundan in real life though we will find Jiya's everywhere.

No comments :